|Srila Bhaktivinod Thakura – Stage setting with FRP sculptures,Sitting Posture.|
- Religious reform- writing articles, books, translating Sanskrit verses and literatures of Goswamins to establish the pure bhakti cult.
- Stated publishing Sajjantosani and printed the books like Sri Chaitanya Charitamrita, Sri Chaitanya Bhagbat etc.
- Mayapur (birth place of Mahaprabhu) Abiskar from Sananda Sukhoda kunja.
- Establishment of Namhatta to practice pure devotion as preached by Sri Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Prabhu, taking some educated devotees.
- Srila Bhaktivinod Thakura and Gaur kisore das babaji discussing The Bhagbat at sananda sukhada kunja.
- 1886 at Viswavaishnava Rajsava—he was presented the title Bhakti Vinode by Bipin Bihari Goswami, and as seventh Goswami by Sisir kumar Ghosh. Srila Prabhu pada, the boy was present there carrying books.
- Starting of Nabadwip Dham Parikrama.
- His life history -media display.
- His Contribution to the Vaishnavism.
- Comments of famous men regarding Bhakti Vinode Thakur & His massages.
- Display of hand writings & used articles like – Fan, Walking Stick, Kamandalu, Wall light, certificate, Pen Stand, Hand Drill Machine & Bhagabat press.